Beef strips for dinner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Howdy folks. Last night's dinner was amazing.

IMG_0134.jpg

Started out with a few strips. And cut them into medallions. And wrapped them in hickory bacon.

IMG_0137.jpg

And used this rub that I got from jcam222 jcam222 .

IMG_0139.jpg

Applied the rub. This stuff looks evil. But I was assured that it is not all that. And to use liberally.

IMG_0145.jpg

Put on the weber and let um rip. Pulled at medium well. Plated up with baked potato. Awesome meal. That rub is over the top delicious.

Holy smoke Steve!! That meal looks great but those steaks are amazing. That rub is some pretty darned good stuff. We love it around here and I'll make sure to keep some on hand. Nice job my friend.

Robert

Looks good Steve, those are my kind of taters, all loaded up! No room for veggies? RAY

Holy smoke Steve!! That meal looks great but those steaks are amazing. That rub is some pretty darned good stuff. We love it around here and I'll make sure to keep some on hand. Nice job my friend.

Robert
Thanks bud! I'm going to order more of that rub.

I've gotten hooked on the microwave bags for spinach Steve, five minutes, add a little butter and sour cream, about my favorite side with beef. RAY

I've gotten hooked on the microwave bags for spinach Steve, five minutes, add a little butter and sour cream, about my favorite side with beef. RAY

I never tried the steamer bags of spinach. I really like the corn and broccoli ones. I need to try it.

Those look great Steve! I love the Dirt rub and use it often. Heck it’s even good sprinkled on burgers done inside or on the griddle. The charcoal component makes them taste grilled.

Those look great Steve! I love the Dirt rub and use it often. Heck it’s even good sprinkled on burgers done inside or on the griddle. The charcoal component makes them taste grilled.

Thanks Jeff! Next time I do burgers I'll give that a try.

Awesome Meal !!
I could eat about Half of that plate in the last Pic!!!
Nice Job, Steve!
Like.

Bear

Damn that’s a nice dinner Steve! Steak and potatoes no veggies needed. A dark rub really gives a nice color to the meat, not to mention tasty too!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky