Beef ribs and brisket point

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
tenor.gif

Got the sweats from just looking at that! Damn Jeffro you killed some beef broseph. Excellent cook my friend. That lang is producing some fine meals. We gonna see you hitched up tailgating with the dawg pound at the browns games this year? You might not even have to wear the brown bag over your head this year!

Reactions: jcam222
View attachment 506466

Got the sweats from just looking at that! Damn Jeffro you killed some beef broseph. Excellent cook my friend. That lang is producing some fine meals. We gonna see you hitched up tailgating with the dawg pound at the browns games this year? You might not even have to wear the brown bag over your head this year!
I thought about painting it orange and brown!!

Dang it! I'm jsut mad 'cuz I didn't get an invite! That looks stupendous JC! I can tell it was juicy and tender for sure!

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky