Beef fillets

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 17, 2013
Central Pa
Just me and my son tonight for dinner. Break out the good steak. Fired up the vortex.
IMG_20210608_193828711.jpg

Sliced some taters and added duck fat to fry them in.
IMG_20210608_194615146.jpg

Cooked the steak over the upside down vortex the whole time, well like 15 mins.
IMG_20210608_202044527.jpg

My chunks had T Dust on them. My son didnt have anything on his.

Should have pulled them sooner. Over done for our liking bit still tender as all get out.

IMG_20210608_202607694.jpg

IMG_20210608_202618031.jpg

IMG_20210608_203408747.jpg

Over all it was a good meal.

Nice Father Son moment and meal!...JJ

Reactions: pc farmer
Nice combo and excellent result. hard to beat father son time. Good job farmer. the Fried taters look perfect as well. could use some with eggs in the morn, hint hint

Reactions: pc farmer
Nice combo and excellent result. hard to beat father son time. Good job farmer. the Fried taters look perfect as well. could use some with eggs in the morn, hint hint

Well no taters left soooooo..,...... An yes I forgot onions in the taters too

Great looking meal Adam! Them taters look just awesome! Even if you did forget the onions lol! Now you made me hungry, better find something for supper.

Ryan

Nice looking cook bud . Some of the best meals are when others aren't there . Lol .

Looks great. Those taters are excellent. Even without the Onions. Nice job. Can't beat Father/Son time.

Reactions: 912smoker
Nice meal for you and your son.
Wait a minute here duck fat? Thought that duck disappeared and it was said I cooked it at the gathering.!!!
Was it good? You could have shared it.

Warren

Reactions: MJB05615
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky