Beef bones and ABT’s with pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mild melts way better than sharp.:emoji_thumbsup:
I will do a couple tests with some different cheeses this weekend coming. I used Medium with cream cheese in the ABT and the Mac & CH.
I will try Mild , and also pick up some Black Diamond and Cracker Barrel to see if it might be a quality thing also
Thanks for all the help

David

I will do a couple tests with some different cheeses this weekend coming. I used Medium with cream cheese in the ABT and the Mac & CH.
I will try Mild , and also pick up some Black Diamond and Cracker Barrel to see if it might be a quality thing also
Thanks for all the help

David
I've found that the higher quality cheddars/ Tillamook and Boars head break easier than the cheaper stuff like Lucerne from Safeway.
Let us know how it works out for you.
Dan

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky