Beautiful Sunday

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

domn8_ion

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
It's a beautiful Sunday outside. I've got a fatty and a bisket rolled fatty on the smoker. Short track NASCAR racing on the TV. If I didn't have to go into work tonight, I'd have a beer in my hand. Well, I guess I couldn't have a perfect day, now could I.

Thanks too bad Domn ...I'll crack one for ya .....listen !!.....pop...there it is ...cheers to you bud
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

I appreciate it. I'll get mine later. I just have to show my face for a few minutes. Long enough to hobble in and out. I'll still have a nice day (I hope it stays nice), but the race will be over. Just feels unnatural actually being able to see it without a beer.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky