1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Beautiful Sunday

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by domn8_ion, May 6, 2007.

1. It's a beautiful Sunday outside. I've got a fatty and a bisket rolled fatty on the smoker. Short track NASCAR racing on the TV. If I didn't have to go into work tonight, I'd have a beer in my hand. Well, I guess I couldn't have a perfect day, now could I.

2. t-bone tim

t-bone tim Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Thanks too bad Domn ...I'll crack one for ya .....listen !!.....pop...there it is ...cheers to you bud [​IMG]

3. I appreciate it. I'll get mine later. I just have to show my face for a few minutes. Long enough to hobble in and out. I'll still have a nice day (I hope it stays nice), but the race will be over. Just feels unnatural actually being able to see it without a beer.

4. hillbillysmoker

hillbillysmoker Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Yeah, but two out of three isn't bad.

5. deejaydebi

deejaydebi Legendary Pitmaster

Well Dom at least we're not shoveling snow!

6. Well I finally got some beer. But alas, the race is over. But the Simpsons are on. Could be worse. Debi, I think its supposed to snow next week, the way the weather has been so far.