Bear's "Step by Step" Index

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Bear I 'm still going through this index, I'm out of room in my Signature too, going to follow your lead, thanks Bud.

Bear I 'm still going through this index, I'm out of room in my Signature too, going to follow your lead, thanks Bud.
That's Great SQWIB !!
icon14.gif

I left you a comment on your Index Page!!

Bear

Bear, did I read somewhere that you actually type these "Step by Step" procedures up by manual tying? (one finger) or are you just yanking my chain?.

If you do then I take my hat off to you but I sure hope you can at least type as well, if not better, as I using two hands and two fingers per hand.

Only saying but I can see a book here, in the future, "Smokin Bear's Way" food for thought.

Cheers from Down Under

Bear, did I read somewhere that you actually type these "Step by Step" procedures up by manual tying? (one finger) or are you just yanking my chain?.

If you do then I take my hat off to you but I sure hope you can at least type as well, if not better, as I using two hands and two fingers per hand.

Only saying but I can see a book here, in the future, "Smokin Bear's Way" food for thought.

Cheers from Down Under
LOL----Actually 2 Index fingers:

The left one does the "Shift" Key.

The right one does everything else.

Actually pretty fast that way. Mrs Bear is a Great Typist, and she can't believe how fast my right index finger can type!!!

This is actually a Book, and it's FREE to all you guys. This page is the Index.

Bear

Hey Bear, I am also a two finger typer too.  Index finger on left hand for shift key and a couple of letters close to the shift key. and my ring finfer on my right hand for all the rest. I don't have any feeling in my thumb, index and middle finger. Gotten pretty fast for an old two finger typer 

Gary

Man I'm on here all the time and somehow I missed the step by steps.  I'm interested in making bacon and those tutorials are great.  How are you slicing all that bacon?  I've been reading up on slicers and read a couple of the discussions here and it sounds like even the commercial grade bass pro and cabelas slicers aren't worth it.  Hard to justify a $400 + meat slicer but don't want to spend $300 on a piece of junk either.  Any thoughts on the slicer?  Again love the step by steps.  Now I just have to find time to read them all.

Better then sliced bread!  Thanks!
Thank You,

Bear

Hey Bear, I am also a two finger typer too.  Index finger on left hand for shift key and a couple of letters close to the shift key. and my ring finfer on my right hand for all the rest. I don't have any feeling in my thumb, index and middle finger. Gotten pretty fast for an old two finger typer 

Gary
LOL----My index finger on my left hand is ONLY for the shift key!!

Bear

Man I'm on here all the time and somehow I missed the step by steps.  I'm interested in making bacon and those tutorials are great.  How are you slicing all that bacon?  I've been reading up on slicers and read a couple of the discussions here and it sounds like even the commercial grade bass pro and cabelas slicers aren't worth it.  Hard to justify a $400 + meat slicer but don't want to spend $300 on a piece of junk either.  Any thoughts on the slicer?  Again love the step by steps.  Now I just have to find time to read them all.
Thanks!!

I'm glad you like this!!

I use my Son's Chef Choice International #645.

It's a smaller blade, but I love it. Works Great & seems to be built solid.

We've been sharing it for at least 12 years.

Bear
This makes life easy for lazy guy like me lol
LOL---Thanks!

I also did these because I'm a lazy guy.

I only want to do all the figuring on these once----Then after the first time, I use my own Step by Steps.

Bear

Lovin the step by steps easy to find. How you do it is a very easy to follow along product creation.

The smoked salmon turned out awesome.

Thanks again

Lovin the step by steps easy to find. How you do it is a very easy to follow along product creation.

The smoked salmon turned out awesome.

Thanks again
Thank You Chef !!!

I do these the best I can, because I use them & reuse them myself. Once I have something that works great, I don't like to try to figure it out again. Getting too old for that kind of action.

That makes these easy for all of us.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky