Bear's "Step by Step" Index

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by bearcarver, Mar 21, 2014.

1. I love how detailed your posts are. When I try to post Qveiw I always seam to miss several photos. You are very disciplined to record it in as much detailed. Thank you

2. so ms smoker

so ms smoker Master of the Pit Group Lead OTBS Member

Thanks so much Bear! An AWESOME  Idea! Your posts are always so easy to follow!

Mike

3. seenred

seenred Smoking Guru Group Lead OTBS Member

Great idea Bear! You're a clearinghouse of good information for veterans and newbies alike!

Red

4. waterinholebrew

waterinholebrew Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Bear, you are one of the Greats on here !! Thank you so much for all your recipes & willingness to share !! Thanks Again Bear !!

What a great resource for newbies, veterans of smokin and all in between !!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
  5. bearcarver

bearcarver Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Thank You Beef!!

Bear
    Thanks Much, Disco!!

Bear
    Thank You !!

Bear

6. dockman

dockman Smoking Fanatic

Thank you this is great!

7. diamondmarco

diamondmarco Smoke Blower

What a great tool for us. Thank you!!

8. bearcarver

Than You!!

Bear
    You don't have to yell at me!!!

LOL----Thank You for the nice words!!   I appreciate them a lot.

Bear

9. bearcarver

Thank You Much!!!

Bear
    Thanks Mike!!

LOL---I make them easy to follow because I use them too!!

Bear

Last edited: Jun 25, 2014
  10. bearcarver

Thank You for the nice words!!  

I appreciate them!

I enjoy helping when I'm able.

Bear
    Thanks a bunch, Red-----You're pretty helpful yourself !!!  A lot of you guys are!!

Bear

11. bearcarver

Thanks Dockman!!

Bear
    Thank You Marco!!!

Bear

12. timberjet

timberjet Master of the Pit

Just wanted to thank you Bear for this great resource. I just pasted it right to the top of my browser for quick reference. Awesome!

13. What a great resource! Bear, I saw you have brisket flat on there, do you ever do packer or just flat?

14. ak1

ak1 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Great job there John.

Hopefully the mods can sticky this so it stays at the top of the forum. You've done a great service to every one here in giving step by step methods to smoke stuff.[​IMG]

15. c farmer

c farmer Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

That would be great.

16. bearcarver

That's Great !!!

I'm glad they're of help!!

Thanks,

Bear
    Thank You!!

I'm sorry, that Brisket Flat is the only Brisket Step by Step I ever made. I rarely do Brisket, Pork Butts, and Chicken & Turkeys, because my Son does those things & splits it with us. I in turn give him Bacon, BBB, CB, Venison Dried Beef, Beef Dried Beef, etc, etc. He uses his Big Green Egg most of the time, and makes some great stuff.

Normally when I do Brisket, Pulled Pork, or Chicken, it's because he is slacking.[​IMG]

Bear

17. bearcarver

Thanks Guys, but I don't want any special treatment.

The link to my Step by Step Index is in my Signature, at the bottom of all of my posts, so that's over 14,500 places----Not hard to find.

However I'm really glad that everybody likes them, and that they are helpful to many.

Thanks,

Bear

18. skully67

skully67 Fire Starter

Hi Bear,
    Wanted to introduce myself as I am located a stones throw from you.

Born and raised in Wescosville, spent my summers at memorial park swimming pool
    And now living and smoking meat every weekend in Barto.

Names Skully and I just joined the forum, looking forward to growing my skills using this resource.

Cheers

19. bearcarver

Thanks Skully!!

Let me know any time you have questions on any of my Step by Steps, or anything else I can help with.

Bear

20. rob sicc

rob sicc Smoking Fanatic Group Lead

Bear,

Do you have a step by step for chicken halves?  I saw the chicken thighs and was wondering if the halves can be done the same way or are there differences.  I have to think there is some difference between thighs and breast. 

I did my first smoke this past weekend and I want to keep it going so chicken is on the menu for this weekend.  Plus what ever else looks good when I'm at the market will probably make its way on.  I don't know about anyone else but when I go through all of effort to run my smoker I don't want to have any empty grates!

Please let me know when you get a chance.

Ciao,

Rob