Bears’ 48th Anniversary (Beef Tenderloin Dinner—AKA Fillet Mignon)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bear, you have me beat by 30 years, Linda and I have been together since December 18, 1998. Congrats!
Thank You!!

Hang in there---Next thing you know you'll be married as long as "My Linda" and Me.

Bear

John ...first off congratulations on 48 years with your beautiful bride. Second that meal looks fantastic...tenderloin was a great choice and it looks like your nailed it!!!
icon14.gif
 Hope you have a great Christmas and Birthday. 

Len
Thank You Len!!

Good to see you.

Bear

Hey I'm catching up only 2 1/2 years behind you

Gary

Bear that looks fantastic as always and looks like a great meal.

Congratulations to you and your wife, that is quite the accomplishment.
Thank You Link !!

Bear
WOW!!! My stomach is rumbling uncontrollably now. Great visual post! When I do tenderloin someday, I'm going to refer to this post!

Happy 48th, and boy am I envious of that view where you live (inner city smoker here).
Thank You Much, Jamie!!

And Thanks for the Points!

Bear

Happy anniversary Bear. Looks great, as always. Smoke filet and a standing rib roast are on my to-do list.

Have to find me some of those heavier gauge wire racks for inside of pans, good to keep the food elevated.

Teri and I will  have 35 years in February. She said the longevity is due to my heavy travel schedule being away from home most of the time. b
I can't believe that is the reason, Brian!!

Bear

Happy anniversary Bear. Looks great, as always. Smoke filet and a standing rib roast are on my to-do list.

Have to find me some of those heavier gauge wire racks for inside of pans, good to keep the food elevated.
Thank You !!

I get the Wire cooling racks locally, but they're easy to find on the internet. Shop around the prices vary quite a bit from site to site.

Bear

You know, I do actually get tired of saying this but....well seems like I'm late to the party AGAIN.

First off congratulations John to you and your Miss Linda. 48 years. WOW. I agree, the lady must be a saint. LOL.

Next. That tenderloin looks fit for a king and his queen. Great job!! All I can do is sit here and drool. I can't remember the last time I had beef tenderloin--around here you have to take out a second mortgage to buy one.

POINTS for a fantastic anniversary dinner.

Gary

You know, I do actually get tired of saying this but....well seems like I'm late to the party AGAIN.

First off congratulations John to you and your Miss Linda. 48 years. WOW. I agree, the lady must be a saint. LOL.

Next. That tenderloin looks fit for a king and his queen. Great job!! All I can do is sit here and drool. I can't remember the last time I had beef tenderloin--around here you have to take out a second mortgage to buy one.

POINTS for a fantastic anniversary dinner.

Gary
Thanks A Bunch, Gary!!

I think we both got Great Miss Lindas!!

Bear

Sorry I'm late to the party Bear but congrats on 48!  As expected, the tenderloin looks perfect.  I keep eyeing them but can't bring myself to pull the trigger on the purchase.  Hope you and the Mrs. had a great anniversary, Christmas, and New Years!

Merry Christmas, happy new year, happy anniversary, and anything else you have going on this week. Lol. They just had TL on sale for $5.99/lb at my meat market. I picked up 7lb. Of short ribs for $1.69/ lb.

Sorry I'm late to the party Bear but congrats on 48!  As expected, the tenderloin looks perfect.  I keep eyeing them but can't bring myself to pull the trigger on the purchase.  Hope you and the Mrs. had a great anniversary, Christmas, and New Years!
Thank You Briggy!!

And Thanks for the Points!!

Bear
Merry Christmas, happy new year, happy anniversary, and anything else you have going on this week. Lol. They just had TL on sale for $5.99/lb at my meat market. I picked up 7lb. Of short ribs for $1.69/ lb.
Thank You David!!

Funny you should mention that, because the last one of the Bunch is today---My 68th Birthday.

TL for  $5.99---Wow!!

Bear

Well I missed the anniversary, but I'm not to late to say Happy Birthday !  That looks like a fantastic meal, and congratulations on 48 years.  Points from me as well.

Well I missed the anniversary, but I'm not to late to say Happy Birthday !  That looks like a fantastic meal, and congratulations on 48 years.  Points from me as well.
Thank You Ver Much, RCA!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky