Bear - Update

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gary s

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 6, 2011
Bear's Laptop is down, and he has to do steps to get to the iMac27, and he still doesn't do steps too good since the Open-Heart surgery.

Hopefully his Laptop will be fixed soon.

Gary,

Thank You Gary!!

I'm back now---Bear Jr took it & got it fixed for me.

Seems good as new for $58.

Was having trouble for at least 3 weeks, until it couldn't open anything. Was giving me Headaches!!

Didn't want to leave you guys alone too long!! 
biggrin.gif

Bear

Oh my! I haven't been around much lately and wasn't aware of the surgery! I hope your recovering nicely and that the doctor hasn't taken all smoked foods off your diet!

Open heart surgery? I had no idea. Did they use one of your chain saws to open up the sternum? I've seen your work, so I know that you have the touch to do it.

Last edited:
Well I'll be a stinky stubborn ol' bear!!!! I stop in to see if you got things under control and I see this!

Glad to see you are doing better! I plan on being here a little more often again ...Just to make sure your keepin'

My peeps in line!

I'll catch up to you soon!

SOB

LOL----Guys---Thank You all for the concern, but you really should read closer:

The reason I was AWOL this time was due to Computer trouble.

The reason Gary mentioned my Open-Heart Surgery was because my other Computer is up in my Cabin Loft, and I have to go up a mess of stairs to get to it, and I don't do Steps well since my Open-Heart surgery I HAD ALMOST 4 YEARS AGO !!!

So now my MacBook Pro is working good, so I'm back.

Thanks Again Everybody!!

Your Friend,

Bear

Hey, Sorry my fault  I should have said Surgery from

4 years ago. Sure didn't mean to scare anyone.

Gary

Hey, Sorry my fault  I should have said Surgery from

4 years ago. Sure didn't mean to scare anyone.

Gary
That's OK, Gary!!

At least I got to see there are some guys who still love me!! 
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Thanks again to ALL of you!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky