Bear’s Smokers FREE to good homes. ALL GONE !!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Bear, I don't spend near as much time on this site as many others do. But yours is a name I recognize every time I've logged in. You've been a huge help to so many people here; and although I don't really know you, somehow your pay-it-forward attitude and generosity doesn't surprise me one bit.
Classy move.

Thank You for the Compliments, Matt !
I Appreciate that.

Bear

Don't you need an MES 40 ??
You use that Blue Route often??

Bear

No I don't use it often that was my first time. I came from Howard Pa with a load of Amish. Taking them back home in Delaware. I saw a sign on one of the over passes that said Lower Macungie Road so I thought I had to be close to you.

Warren

No I don't use it often that was my first time. I came from Howard Pa with a load of Amish. Taking them back home in Delaware. I saw a sign on one of the over passes that said Lower Macungie Road so I thought I had to be close to you.

Warren

OK---You were on the Northeast Extension of the PA TPK, and you just went by the Allentown exit. (Closest exit to my house)

Stop here for a FREE MES40!!

Bear

OK guys---Thought I'd let it be known:
My Generation #1 and the Generation #2 that I described in Post #1 are still here.
I had a guy interested, only an hour away, but his wife didn't want a used smoker that somebody else used for years.
He ended up getting a New Smoker, so at least I helped him get a New Smoker.

So C'mon guys, these 2 MES 40 Smokers have been taking up room in my garage for 9 years, since after my Surgery, when I got the Generation #2.5.

Bear

Wish I was closer - Sorry to hear about your medical situation but that's awesome of you Bear to help someone else out. Whoever gets it will have a great smoker and a great story to tell about who he got it from. Bless you

I forgot to mention:

If it helps anyone to make the trip worth it, whoever comes to get these, they can have Both the Gen #1 and the Gen #2.
That's 2 MES 40 units for FREE. That should make the Trip more Worthwhile.

Bear

ALL GONE !!!
You will be pleased to know that all of my Smokers are gone as of today.
The last 2 left here at about Noon today.
Bear Jr put them in the back of an SUV owned by Our Friend
"Half Smoked" (Warren).

Warren brought us some Ears of Sweet Corn, some Beautiful Peaches & Tomatoes, and the Biggest Beautiful Cantaloupe I've ever seen!!
We immediately changed our menu to BLTs for tomorrow Night's Supper, due to those Tomatoes.

So I am now "Smokerless", so anything cooked by "The Bear" from this day forward will be coming from My "Sous Vide Supreme", My "Ninja Smart Grill", or My "Weber Q Gas Grill".
Frying pans will also be used for things that are best made in the frying pan, like Shrimp in Butter, and to finish (Sear) some things started in the SV.

Bear

So I am now "Smokerless", so anything cooked by "The Bear" from this day forward will be coming from My "Sous Vide Supreme", My "Ninja Smart Grill", or My "Weber Q Gas Grill".
Frying pans will also be used for things that are best made in the frying pan, like Shrimp in Butter, and to finish (Sear) some things started in the SV.

Still lots of machines to do some real good cooking like you have been pulling off for a while now. Keep doing and showing John

David

Yup for sure was a great trip to meet Bear's family. You know how bears are so didn't want him going hungry so took him a little food for is enjoyment. Looking to put those smokers to good use just hope that they have some of Bear's expertise left in them. Dang Bear got me in trouble with my wife telling her some of the things he has made and a course she wanted to know why I hadn't made that.

Bear thanks for your generosity.

Warren

Yup for sure was a great trip to meet Bear's family. You know how bears are so didn't want him going hungry so took him a little food for is enjoyment. Looking to put those smokers to good use just hope that they have some of Bear's expertise left in them. Dang Bear got me in trouble with my wife telling her some of the things he has made and a course she wanted to know why I hadn't made that.

Bear thanks for your generosity.

Warren

Glad you made it home in good shape, Warren!!
And now that Your Mrs knows you know how to make Great Dried Beef, you better get some going soon!!
BTW: We made BLTs tonight using one of your Tomatoes, and I filled the rest of my plate with some of that Awesome Cantaloupe!! MMMMmmmmm.....

Bear

What the heck....?????? No pics of the cantalope???? And BLT????? You slacking Bearcarver Bearcarver

Jim

Thanks Jim!!
It takes awhile---I have the pics in Camera, but Mrs Bear does my downloading to my Mac, about once a month.
Although I don't think we got a Pic of the full Lope, so picture a basketball, but a lighter color.

Bear

Like others here, many of us have followed, reviewed, and searched through your many posts here for many great ideas for recipes, knowledge of "how to's," and general helpful information you have been posting from way before I became a member of this site. I hope you will stay on here and continue to be of help and inspiration to not only newbies but to all of us who have not had time to try everything you have posted as you have in the past. Thank you Sir, you have been an inspiration and guiding hand.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky