BDSkelly ~ Mini Disney Legs!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I,m in,,sounds great so far,,, better wind and rain than wind and snow like here LOL 

A full smoker is a happy smoker ,,,, looks like yours is about ready to get flippin happy 

DS

I can hardly wait to see these, Brian. It sounds like a great addition to the appetizer arsenal!

Disco

Okay... Back to cooking.  After 24 hours in the brine I soaked the legs in fresh water for one hour.  Then let them dry out a bit on racks for one hour. 

A little light dusting with my favorite chicken foofoo powder and into the MES at 250 degrees. AMPS is burning whatever pellets were in the bottom of my BBQ closet.  These should take about 2 and a half hours. 

More later

b

Last edited:
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

Getting some nice color on those legs, Brian. I would swear I keep getting a wiff of em on the wind except that I am southeast of you and the wind is blowing north at 20-30 mph.

Smoke it up.
William

Hopefully he's just eating all the legs and not choking on a bone! Where's the finished pic's?:drool

Looks Great, you on the way with mine ?     
points1.png

Gary

And now.. They are done.  This worked out great.  Worth doing again. I am still amazed that I bought all these legs for 8 bucks!  Thats a real value and gave me something to do on a rainy Sunday! 

Finally!

Looks great BD! When legs go on sale here I bulk packs. They usually come in even numbers, lol! Honestly I've never counted them!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky