BCBBBBCTBLT with Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
What is a "BCBBBBCTBLT" ?

It is a BLT on Steroids!

And it tastes GREAT!

That is if any of you like Bacon.

Step by step below.

Toast 4 nice slices of bread:

89fd9f0c_DSC01430.jpg

Spread Miracle Whip on all 4 slices (Mayo if you don't like MW):

ff46dd2b_DSC01432.jpg

Lay some lettuce on one side of each future sammie:

f1a94447_DSC01435.jpg

Put one layer of Home Smoked Buckboard Bacon on top of the lettuce (here it is only one slice of BBB):

How To Make: Buckboard Bacon (Step by Step) Nov 4, 2018

ffe10ed5_DSC01436.jpg

Then put one layer of Home Smoked Canadian Bacon on top of the BBB:
How To Make: Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops and Canadian Bacon

2d2ae26c_P9080011.jpg

Next up- One layer of Home Smoked Bacon on top of the Canadian Bacon:

How To Make: Bacon (Extra Smoky)
7c761c8a_P9080012.jpg

Don't stop now! Add a couple pieces of Home Smoked Canadian Turkey Bacon:

How To Make: Canadian Turkey Bacon
9748af7b_P9080014.jpg

A little more lettuce on top of that (not too much!---We aren't vegetarians here!):

d2b0fe50_P9080016.jpg

Close 'em up, cut 'em corner to corner, add some maters, and enjoy:

74d7cd86_P9080018.jpg

Thanks for lookin',

Bearcarver

Last edited:
you forgot to call the doctor so he could come and clean out the arteries after you eat it....that is a lot of bacon on a sammy....only in my wildest dreams would i ever be able to eat something like that.....my cholestoral would soar through the roof...man i miss my youth.

As I looked as each photo I wondered more and more where you were going to put the T in this BLT on steroids.  T on the side huh?  I like your priorities.  Looks great!!
Actually two Ts:

"Canadian Turkey Bacon" and Tomatoes on the side.

Mrs. Bear uses our big tomatoes, by putting a big slice in her sammie.

I like to use our cherry tomatoes, by alternating Bite of Sammie, pop a cherry tomato, bite of sammie, etc, etc.....

Thanks,

Bear

Reactions: meateater
you forgot to call the doctor so he could come and clean out the arteries after you eat it....that is a lot of bacon on a sammy....only in my wildest dreams would i ever be able to eat something like that.....my cholestoral would soar through the roof...man i miss my youth.
I know what you mean.

I'm going on 62, and have health problems, but cholesterol isn't one of them.

Bear

Where do I go to worship at the feet of Bearcarver, for he has created nirvana!
No not at my feet.

But we could hail the Great Bacon Porker & his Turkey Cousin.

Hmmm, what else can I turn into Bacon?

Rabbit?

Bear?  (Ouch !)

Chicken?

Duck?

Dove?

Bear

Bear you have just taken the BLT to a whole new level. You rocked this one - I gave you a thumbs up cause I can't give you  
points.gif

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
Now that's BACON sammie for sure there Bear. I really like it too but I like the big maters on the sandwich thou. Heck I like hanging with the women anyhow. They smell better. But you sure have the bacon making down pat. I really like the buckboard the best just some folks don't take to it for it's shaped different then they are used to. Now I'm old and have health problems to but I take all kinds of pills for this and that so. The way I look at it dieing not gonna make me happy anyway so if I die with some clogged things so be it.

Fa-shizzle, Lordy Morty, Good Golly Molly, H@~#'s Bells!, and LET ME AT ONE OF THOSE!!!

Mr Bear Carver, Sir.  There is no doubt that that... thing of a sammie is the best bacon sammie I have ever seen.  I think the only problem I would have is trying to stuff that bad boy in my face!

Over the top, man.  You know I love your bacon posts... to pull four of them into one spot in this o'l world is simply heaven.

points.gif
points.gif

points.gif

HOLY SHOOT BEAR!!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif
 Now that's a SAMMY! You have all of the finest of gods creations on there in all there cured smoked finest. Yes MW is better.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

That is an awesome BCBBBBCTBLT Bear.  

I noticed one thing that you didn't add that would have kicked it up a notch,  AVOCADO, thus making it a "BCBBBBCTBLTA"...

However, I still gave it a 5 pepper rating...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky