Bad Pellets

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Guess I got lucky . Gen 1 mes 30 . No trouble at all . I would hate to be without it .

You & Me both!!
I've been smoking with Dust & Pellets for 9 years, and never had a problem with anything but Cherry Pellets.
Put my AMNPS right inside my MES 30 Gen #1, my MES 40 Gen #1, and now my MES 40 Gen #2.5.

I keep them in air-tight screw capped jugs, for years, and never had to Nuke or Bake the Pellets to Dry.

AND BTW---I rarely stops Raining in SE Pennsylvania!!

Bear

Well the dust actually seems to be working. Coming slow but steady. I don't know why they would not burn in pellet form.

Still burning but pretty slow. My other pellets almost burn to fast. I have to shut the air flow down on them. At least have a way to use them now.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky