Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Potatoes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks awesome Disco! True, the world needs more Bacon and more ways to use it. Thanks for sharing, definitely going on my to do list.

Mike

Looks great!

So no salt needed due to cheese and bacon involved?

Thanks! You have it right. There is lots of salt in the cheese and bacon.

Looks great Disco, I've made twice baked many a time and always added the bacon to the stuffing. Never gave it a thought to wrap. Hmmmm maybe I could drape a mini-baby weave over the top of the potato.

Point for sure
Chris

Thanks, Chris! I look forward to that post!

Hot damn those look great.

Thank you!

That's some might fine flavor dancing there Disco.....LOL Nice work!

Thanks for the kind words!

Now here is a dish that makes you want to slap your head. And ask yourself why you didn't think of that years ago! This will be a side dish for us soon. It looks fantastic Disco!

Har! Don't slap too hard! I hope you like them!

Those look crazy good Disco!! Great way to pre prep some awesome tater meals.

Thanks so much!

That looks really good.
(Heavy Sigh)
Used to make twice baked spuds when the kids were still around. Always did the (crumbled) bacon in the back fill.

Wife doesn't like twice baked so not worth the effort.

My spuds just finished blossoming. Be another 2 months before I harvest.

Too bad but it is better to keep the missus happy! Good luck with the potato crop.

Looks awesome Disco! True, the world needs more Bacon and more ways to use it. Thanks for sharing, definitely going on my to do list.

Mike

Thanks! I hope you like them!

I missed this the first round, Dang, great play on Twice Baked and Stuffed Skins! Got to give these a shot...JJ

Thanks, Chef! We use a lot of our potato crop putting these in the freezer.

That looks really good.
(Heavy Sigh)
Used to make twice baked spuds when the kids were still around. Always did the (crumbled) bacon in the back fill.

Wife doesn't like twice baked so not worth the effort.

My spuds just finished blossoming. Be another 2 months before I harvest.

Too bad but it is better to keep the missus happy! Good luck with the potato crop.
Decent crop of Purples, Yukon Gold, and Kennebec. Reds didn't make it this year.
I should be able to store them into March

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky