Bacon Shrimp Ceviche

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dropped my brother and his family off Sunday morning early at the airport to head back to Equador. Decided I would try to make a dish we enjoyed with them when we visited Equador awhile back. Hopefully they will stay safe there. Did some research on ceviche and a good friend @bmudd14474 shared his recipe. I figured I would give it a Peachey twist.
Typical ceviche is raw fish cured in lime juice but wasn’t sure about that so used cooked shrimp. Soaked them in lime and lemon juice with some minced garlic. Decided I would grill a few and leave a few plain.

Here’s what I’m headed to the smoker with.
View attachment 456071
There is just something I like about cooking after some good burger grease on the grates so I had to do some burgers first.
View attachment 456072 Bacon to!
View attachment 456073And then the veggies.
View attachment 456074View attachment 456075 And the spread.
View attachment 456076View attachment 456077View attachment 456078 My bowl View attachment 456079View attachment 456080 Wow that was good stuff.
I didn’t grill everything because my daughters thought that wouldn’t be as good. Guess what they were digging into more of? Yup the grilled.
Defiantly going to have to make some grilled guacamole soon.
Thanks for looking and happy smoking.
Think you brought grillin to a new level. Been getting into Latin cooking my self. Bought a Rick Bayless cook book. He's been cooking Mexican food for over 40 years. Alot of tradition styles and modern variations.

Think you brought grillin to a new level. Been getting into Latin cooking my self. Bought a Rick Bayless cook book. He's been cooking Mexican food for over 40 years. Alot of tradition styles and modern variations.
Thanks for the compliments. Post your cooks I would love to see them.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky