Bacon Grease

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Smoking Al said
"That is exactly how we do it. We have 2 containers in the fridge. One for good bacon grease, and one for all other kinds of grease that you don’t want to put down the drain.
Al"

Bacon grease is the only grease we reuse. Everything else gets sopped up with paper towels and junked.
Gary

I got a can in the freezer for pork, another for beef, another for lamb. Very handy and free. Also have a jar of rendered beef tallow which is in the study.

Womens' perfume. My wife often says I'd pay more attention to her if she smelled like bacon.
btbacon.png

I have to wonder how they make it. Maybe from cooking bacon for salad toppings?
Pretty much - this is off thier website.

Also, they're looking to expand production of their 3-gallon bucket this year if you're already planning your deep fried turkey for thanksgiving. :emoji_laughing:

1706312039714.png

Attachments

• 1706312039927.png
    1706312039927.png
    133 KB · Views: 4
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky