Babybacks Featuring Jeff's Rub and Sauce with QView

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mkriet

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 21, 2015
Dayton, OH
I was thoroughly impressed with Jeff's rub the other day on my pork tenderloins, so I decided to try it today on some ribs for myself and the wife.  I fired up the WSM and kept it between 225-250.  I made a mop from apple juice, and Jeff's BBQ Sauce that I applied about three times.  I did not wrap these ribs at all, and threw on the grill to finish them off.  I also brushed on a thin coating of Jeff's Sauce before cutting the ribs.  I must say these were some of the best ribs I've done yet, and I owe it to Jeff for the great rib and sauce recipe.  I was impressed with the perfect mahogany color, and the great smoke ring they had.  I love the heat that I get from the rub, and the sweet from the sauce.  Without further ado, here is what you've all been waiting for.  

Reactions: disco and SmokinAl
Great looking ribs. Good color, good pull back on the bones and good smoke ring. I always use Jeff's rub and sauce. In fact, I use them as a base to make other things; glaze, slather, stuffing, and other things. They are very user friendly.

You said it right, Joe

Thanks guys. Joe I can definitely say I'll be using it again. I might try to experiment with the sauce a bit to spice it up a little and do some chicken wings

Awesome looking ribs!

The color is perfect!

points.gif

Al

Thanks guys. I finally got that perfect color I've been looking for. I didn't wrap these at all, but I'm thinking I may try wrapping again next time. I like the tenderness and moisture level from the wrapped ribs better.

Thanks for looking

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky