Baby its cold outside..

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Buckeyedude

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 5, 2018
...but I'm still going to griddle! Made a can cooker concoction earlier in the week at work. Great food, but made way too much. We ate on it the first day at work. Then again the second day. I took a whole gallon bag of leftovers home after that.
So tonight, I shredded some mozzarella and reheated the concoction of rice, kielbasa, chicken, sausage, onions, hotdogs,green peepers, smoked sausage, potatoes, breakfast sausage, sweet corn and venison on the griddle into quesodillas. Once again, the Blackstone remasters ordinary leftovers into a smashalicious meal!
20221217_182241.jpg

20221217_182248.jpg

20221217_182420.jpg

20221217_182956.jpg

I’d call that goulash, but others may not but heck yeah. Looks delicious and I’d belly up any night of the week. It was 1*F this morning when I got up.

Reactions: Buckeyedude
Those are called "The Managers Special" around here. It's when we use up everything in the fridge that's close to being tossed. Sometimes they turn out really good, and other times we should have tossed it. Yours looks and sounds really good.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: Buckeyedude
I’d call that goulash, but others may not but heck yeah. Looks delicious and I’d belly up any night of the week. It was 1*F this morning when I got up.
It's no where near that cold here. 22° with a decent wind. Makes it seems cold since all fall long it has been bouncing from cold to warm and never just settling in and staying cold.

Reactions: SmokinEdge
lol, i have a heat wave down "south" here. sitting at -4* heading to maybe 4 above {will see}
Sounds like chili is in order! Stay warm fellas!

Reactions: tbern
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky