BABY BACKS 5 YEARS LATER (T-ROY STYLE)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Hawging It

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 1, 2019
Southeast Mississippi
Well, the storms passed earlier than the know nothing TV weather lady said. Cool front starting to come in after the rain and the wind is pushing very hard out of the north. I love a challenge! Been hooked on the Saint Louis ribs for the last five years are so. Wife wanted me to try the baby backs like I used to do. Got some good ones. Gonna roll @ 250 on the Bayou Classic with OAK. I just love oak wood and it is very plentiful on my place. Gonna go T-Roy style with many layers of flavor. Pull when internal is 206 or so. Got to fight the wind today as stated. Wish me luck. I will post all picks tonight. Here is a couple of prep picks.

TRIMMED RIBS.jpg
SWEAT DOWN.jpg

Reactions: Unique Name
Wind still pushing HARD! Having to stay with it to keep temps right and lay the flavor layers to them T-ROY STYLE! Good so far. Wind wearing my ass out!!

To late to stop now, keep the flame going.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky