B B B - Briskit, Baby-Backs & Beans

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Thanks, I never get tired of brisket

Gary
Nobody could get tired of Briskets like you make!!
first.gif

Bear

Thanks Bear, I do enjoy smoking a brisket.  One of the guys that couldn't make the graduation I sent him a plate of food and he called #2 son and asked how could I get such a good bark and the inside be so moist and tender, He told him  "He's been practicing  for over 40 years.

Gary

Awesome smoke. Brisket is one of my favorites to eat, although i have never attempted to smoke one my 14.5 wsm is a little to small. But anyhow, if you don't care telling me what is the benefit of using butcher paper over foil? Thanks, again beautiful smoke. 

Thanks,  no problem.   Foil keeps all the moisture in and steams, The butcher paper keeps in Some moisture but prevents it from taking on much more smoke, The foil doesn't let in any smoke in.

I get a better bark with butcher paper.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky