• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I got the nickname Big Dog early in my law enforcement career and it stuck. I was also the first K9 handler in my departments history so I just kinda merged them into my "handle."
I'm also a musician of sorts and the avatar pic is of me blowing some blues harp in front of my band.
Wow!

You seem like a talented guy and thanks for what you do in/for law enforcement.

I for one appreciate you guys,

John

I got the nickname Big Dog early in my law enforcement career and it stuck. I was also the first K9 handler in my departments history so I just kinda merged them into my "handle."
I'm also a musician of sorts and the avatar pic is of me blowing some blues harp in front of my band.
Thank you for your service

Reactions: K9BIGDOG
Mine is just a nickname - a shortened version of my last name. Think Luca Brasi from The Godfather. The avatar is just me in my Summer Panama hat.
I truly hope you don't "Sleep with the fishes" like Luca. LOL.

My avatar changes depending on my mood, currently it is the coals and flames of the X-Fire.....civil means 2 things.....civil as in respectful and open to all, and I’m a civil engineer (structural by training).....I mean I’m and engineer....real dry humor!

Band collector the leg band deal is just awesome!

Last edited:
I’m avatar changes depending on my mood, currently it is the coals and flames of the X-Fire.....civil means 2 things.....civil as in respectful and open to all, and I’m a civil engineer (structural by training).....I mean I’m and engineer....real dry humor!

Band collector the leg band deal is just awesome!
Engineer here too (before I tired and found something else.)

Used to work in defense industry. We make ordinance, you make targets.

Engineer here too (before I tired and found something else.)

Used to work in defense industry. We make ordinance, you make targets.
a couple of companies I’ve worked for did DOD stuff.... one designed mini cities that they would build and then “target”. If I could find another profession I would!!!

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky