• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Fueling Around

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 10, 2018
Name = my initials followed by the last numbers of my first driver's license from 1978. For some odd reason I've always remembered those numbers. ...
I too remember my first DL. I think it was from all the college applications.

K9BIGDOG

Fire Starter
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 7, 2017
I got the nickname Big Dog early in my law enforcement career and it stuck. I was also the first K9 handler in my departments history so I just kinda merged them into my "handle."
I'm also a musician of sorts and the avatar pic is of me blowing some blues harp in front of my band.

BandCollector

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 4, 2009
I got the nickname Big Dog early in my law enforcement career and it stuck. I was also the first K9 handler in my departments history so I just kinda merged them into my "handle."
I'm also a musician of sorts and the avatar pic is of me blowing some blues harp in front of my band.
Wow!

You seem like a talented guy and thanks for what you do in/for law enforcement.

I for one appreciate you guys,

John

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
My name?? Just the one I was born with.
My avatar is my dog Roxy and Miss Linda's Addy. Addy developed bone cancer and died a few years ago, which is why I've never changed it. The smoker is my first one--an El Cheapo Wallyworld stick burner.
Gary

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
A big Thank You to all who gave me a like they are all greatly appreciated.

Warren

smokin peachey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Aug 1, 2016
Thank you for your service

MJB05615

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 12, 2018
Mine is just a nickname - a shortened version of my last name. Think Luca Brasi from The Godfather. The avatar is just me in my Summer Panama hat.
I truly hope you don't "Sleep with the fishes" like Luca. LOL.

civilsmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 27, 2015
My avatar changes depending on my mood, currently it is the coals and flames of the X-Fire.....civil means 2 things.....civil as in respectful and open to all, and I’m a civil engineer (structural by training).....I mean I’m and engineer....real dry humor!

Band collector the leg band deal is just awesome!

Last edited:

Fueling Around

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 10, 2018
I’m avatar changes depending on my mood, currently it is the coals and flames of the X-Fire.....civil means 2 things.....civil as in respectful and open to all, and I’m a civil engineer (structural by training).....I mean I’m and engineer....real dry humor!

Band collector the leg band deal is just awesome!
Engineer here too (before I tired and found something else.)

Used to work in defense industry. We make ordinance, you make targets.

civilsmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 27, 2015
Engineer here too (before I tired and found something else.)

Used to work in defense industry. We make ordinance, you make targets.
a couple of companies I’ve worked for did DOD stuff.... one designed mini cities that they would build and then “target”. If I could find another profession I would!!!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.