• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

JCAP

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 12, 2019
Everyone has a pretty interesting story. Not so much here! My avatar is just an older snapshot of my ever changing smoker configuration in my yard. My name is a combo of my initials and one of the classes I teach (Anatomy and Physiology).

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
JLeonard and Chili thanks for the likes they are appreciated.

Warren

Last edited:

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Thanks for the likes Dave they are appreciated.

Warren

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Thanks for the like smokerjim it is appreciated.

Warren

sandyut

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2015
This is fascinating for sure! thank your for starting this up!!

Username = When I first moved to Utah I was in Sandy. Thus SandyUT. kinda boring. Live close to there now but not there. I dont feel i am creative at stuff like this, so I use this in a few forums. Boring. Sandy is not my name, David is, my friends call me Dave. my wife and kids call me David. I have a college nickname, but f i told you my privacy would be broken in all of the internet. Its a dead giveaway- cant go there. College friends still use it. its for them.

Avatar = my beloved and never forgotten first dog Jack. RIP. He was special, everyone for mile knew jack by name, not me or my wife, just Jack. He would ride shotgun in my truck, always greeted me. always patient, stubborn as hell, all love. Cars would pull over to say how beautiful he was or to say hi "hi Jack". it was unique and so was he. We have had other dogs - but he will always be the one. Lost him to cancer suddenly one day out of nowhere.

Enjoy! Dave

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.