Are We Still Posting

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
And it does seem that way. What is there down time on everyone's smokers? Still some great reading, viewing and drooling to do.

It does seem slower than usual for this time of year.A lot of people have this time off between the holidays too.My guess is everybody is fat and happy,ready for a nappy as SHS said above.

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
Weather has been decent enough to ride and I needed to get a few hundred miles on the bike so it would be ready for its next service. Finished up the mileage today then changed the engine oil and filter, drained the transmission oil. Tomorrow morning heading out to get a quart of Redline MT-90 and will fill up the transmission. Then onto the changing final drive oil, valve lash inspection/adjustment and if time allows flushing the brake system.

Also smoking 2 pork butts starting tomorrow evening for a party on Saturday.
Harley or something else?

Heck. I'd be out there smoking away if I didn't have to be stuck at work doing 12hrs. I'd give my left nutty to be home smoking. Sorry - Shift change. Have to go work for the next hour.

I have to say between work and a headcold I got for Xmas, food has been the last thing on my mind, Finally feeling better and back drooling here again.

Was busy most of the day and kind of slowed down in the evening weird

Between a nasty cold and single digit weather with blustery winds I've only been able to fired up the pit once.

Chris

I guess we all have been busy, I'm trying to work out more cause I got fat over the holidays, and I started a knife & scissors sharpening business, so been busy trying to get that up and running. But I still get on here a couple of times a day, just to see what's going on. I have a 22# whole boneless ribeye, that is getting dry aged in a UMAi bag, I'm going for at least 45 days & maybe 60. Will see how it looks at 45, been about 30 days now. That may be my next thread! Happy holidays to all of you!
Al

Cold temps and ice fishing have kinda had me locked up recently. Freezer full of things patiently waiting though . -30° with wind chill this AM. Don't think I'll try either today.

Too much partying around here!!
Keeping me Busy!!
Dec 24th---Christmas Eve.
Dec 25th---Christmas.
Dec 27th---Our 50th Wedding Anniversary.
Dec 31st---New Year's Eve.
Jan 1st-----New Year's Day.
Jan 3rd-----Bear's 70th Birthday.

I still try to get here once or twice a day.

Bear

Happy Birthday Indaswamp

I guessed BMW as soon as I read "final drive oil."
I guessed Yamaha.
qt50-1024x768.jpg

Happy Birthday indaswamp indaswamp .

Happy Birthday Indaswamp. Hope you enjoyed your day.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky