April Throwdown

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
This months theme will be .......................................................

20201209_193120.jpg

Cheese

Just like the last throwdown Cheese just has to be in your entry in some way or another. It can be in a side item but will be judged for best use of the item.

All entries must have a description of what it is in the email and be just 1 picture. I don't care if you display it out on a cutting board or have to use multiple plates but it can only be 1 image. No collage's just 1 single unaltered picture.

If you have any other questions please let me know.

I can't wait to see this one unfold. It will run until end of day 5/7/22

The rules are the same and available HERE.

Code Word: Lactose

Please submit all entries to me by the end of the day on5/7/2022. Please email all entries to [email protected] or PM me

Good Luck everyone. Now get those wheels turning.

Can we have some sliced salumi or sausage on the cheese tray.

Whatever happened with this throwdown?

Chris

I haven't seen or heard anything about this Throwdown guess nobody entered it or to many people cut the cheese and Brian is still trying to recover :emoji_laughing:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky