April Throwdown !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'SMF Throwdowns' started by bmudd14474, Apr 3, 2012.

1. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

[​IMG]

There are no limitations of what you can do. It can be anything as long as it has Cheese in it.

The rules are the same and available HERE. I made 1 rule change. Before it had to be 1 picture on 1 plate. I made it so that its just 1 picture. If you want to use multiple plates then you can.

Please submit all entries to me by midnight EDT on May 1 2012. Please email all entries to me at [email protected]

Code Word: Fresh

Best of luck to everyone.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  2. roller

roller Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

Jan 6 2012   ???????

3. s2k9k

s2k9k AMNPS Test Group

Guess I'll have to get out the DeLorean and put some cheese in the Flux Capacitor. 

4. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Its corrected. Thanks for spotting it.

5. boykjo

boykjo Sausage maker Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member

Everyone say cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese.....................

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  6. davidhef88

davidhef88 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Gonna have to put my brain to work.

7. Hmmmmmm....

Thinking... Thinking... Thinking...

:biggrin:

8. raptor700

raptor700 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

MMMMmmmmmmmm...........................Cheese [​IMG]    ................I'm in!

9. thoseguys26

thoseguys26 Master of the Pit

CHEEESE! ha we're sure going to see recipes from all over the globe here!

Does anyone else think the multi-plate rule just leads to people making as many entries as they can? One of these times someone's going to go to a Buffet and get one of everything and take a picture!

I feel it's harder to correctly judge and vote on a one plate entry vs a 7 plate entry. Especially since we can't taste em!

Thanks for putting another throwdown together!

10. sprky

sprky Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Cool hope I get some time to throw an entry in. 

11. I agree!

That became a problem on another forum, people with lots of time on their hands and money to burn whomped other people by creating a load of dishes. It was extremely unfair. Many stopped participating. It wasn't fun anymore.
    Folks were just throwing out a ton of stuff and hoping something would stick.
    It became more a blow-out, than a throwdown!

Bad deal!

12. scarbelly

scarbelly Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Guys 

I have been judging for a while and I will tell you 1 pic is hard to get several plates presented properly - so a single plate is just as attractive as multiple plates. 

Go find your dish and bring it - not sure if I am judging this month or not - might even enter if I have the time

13. Game on, I know what I am making.

14. pops6927

pops6927 Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Cracked Me UP!

15. eman

eman Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member

i know what i'm making and it will be one dish.

16. bluebombersfan

bluebombersfan Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Hmmmmm.....I keep saying next time I will get in.........Cheese is kind of stumping me???

17. h2osmoke

h2osmoke Newbie

Party Pooper!!!

18. :icon_rolleyes:

19. sound1

sound1 Smoking Fanatic

Hmmmmmm.....this could be good