April Fool's Day in SE--PA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Mother Nature thinks she's funny with this little April 1st gift at the Bear Cave !!!!!

706e519b_DSC02036copy.jpg

81d313f5_DSC02039copy.jpg

MES 40 & Weber "Q" down there on the left are nice & dry:

ba03c0d8_DSC02040copy.jpg

c25c80ef_DSC02041copy.jpg

Frozen Bear

WOW! You have got to be kidding me. Even with the snow it looks like you have a great spot up there, I bet it's beautiful in the Spring & Summer. It's been so hot down here we almost turned the a/c on. I told Judy there's no way I'm putting the air on in March. We usually never put it on until mid May. This has been one crazy year weather wise. 

WOW! You have got to be kidding me. Even with the snow it looks like you have a great spot up there, I bet it's beautiful in the Spring & Summer. It's been so hot down here we almost turned the a/c on. I told Judy there's no way I'm putting the air on in March. We usually never put it on until mid May. This has been one crazy year weather wise. 
Thanks Al,

Old Glory keeps an eye on my stuff out there!

She keeps the JWs away.

I like to sit in my Cracker Barrel rocking chair, and smell the meat smoking, but it's a little cold for sitting on the porch right now.

in the Summer, I always get nice shade & usually a little breeze there.

Bear

That's a shame .I think we are all tired of winter.I have done had my air on.Here it got up to 82f the other day then back down to 32f 3 day later crazy
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif
Well just make some snowcream and chill out ?

Bear - that is not snow- it is an April Fools joke with the spray snow out of the cans you use for Christmas trees. It is just an illusion
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif

Almost hit 90 here yesterday

Bear,

April Fools Day jokes are not suppose to hurt people, ...that's just plain out NASTY!!!

Maybe you should come out of hibernation and get your old bear hide down to the gathering in Florida and soak up some rays......, if not, 

Stay warm brother.

Gene

Ya'll don't want to hear me talk about my weather.  
biggrin.gif

Last edited:
Dang Bear, My Peach Tree has a million blossoms and you have 6" of snow...  Sorry bout dat...

Mother Nature thinks she's funny with this little April 1st gift at the Bear Cave !!!!!

MES 40 & Weber "Q" down there on the left are nice & dry:

ba03c0d8_DSC02040copy.jpg

Frozen Bear
Man that is gorgeous, I would welcome that any day.

Bear looking for a neighbor?

OK QUICK STORY, and don't top it LOL

When me and the Misses planned on starting a family we had a heckuva time with fertility issues, anyhow after trouble conceiving 2 girls we thought after she went off the fertility meds we were in the clear, mean while we talked about saving for a Vacation Home in NE Pa.

Anyhow we received a little surprise.

My son Stephen was Born on April 1st and was nick named Mountain House, to this day he has no clue why I call him that.

17 yr old, 14 year old and an 8 year old

Man that is gorgeous, I would welcome that any day.

Bear looking for a neighbor?

OK QUICK STORY, and don't top it LOL

When me and the Misses planned on starting a family we had a heckuva time with fertility issues, anyhow after trouble conceiving 2 girls we thought after she went off the fertility meds we were in the clear, mean while we talked about saving for a Vacation Home in NE Pa.

Anyhow we received a little surprise.

My son Stephen was Born on April 1st and was nick named Mountain House, to this day he has no clue why I call him that.

17 yr old, 14 year old and an 8 year old
Thanks SQWIB,

We don't have many neighbors, but I could always use one who cooks as good as you do!!!!

Stephen "Mountain House"----Now that's a great story!!!

You'll have to tell him sometime!

I knew a guy we called "Mountain House", but that was because he was a drunk, who hung out at the bar in the Haycock Mt (near Quakertown), called "The Mountain House".

Bear

Bear - that is not snow- it is an April Fools joke with the spray snow out of the cans you use for Christmas trees. It is just an illusion
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif

Almost hit 90 here yesterday
That's funny---That's what I told my Son this morning---"That's not real snow---April Fools----I did that before you got up!"

90˚ !!!!------Most of that snow is gone here already---Got up to 39˚ later today!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky