Apple Wood from Les

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nilla smoke

Original poster
Mar 7, 2009
Lexington, Mo.
 APPLE WOOD APPLE WOOD APPLE WOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

I have many cords of green apple wood for sale and possible delivery if the price is right. This is an opportunity for all of you BBQers to get your hands on one of the best fruit woods used for smoking. We are located in Lexington, Mo. which is about an hour east of KC. Dont hesitate to call 816-529-5847 and ask for Les. Please leave a message. No less than a half cord sold.

Thank you.

Apple is one of my favorite woods but since I moved far south I dont get it often and have found pecan which is great also.  Wish I knew about this this fall as I made the drive to Cameron!  Good luck and great wood.

Hey thanks Rick. If you know anyone that would be interested please dont hesitate to give them my number. We smoked four slabs of baby backs and a pork butt with apple and pecan yesterday and man did it turn out well.  Family devoured everything within two hour period. LOL.

Is that $175 a cord?  My dad may be interested but he would not need a cord.  Do you sell it in smaller sets?  He loves apple wood and lives in the KC metro area.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky