Apple Sausage Pork Tenderloin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Disco, that looks phenomenal. Even though you measured the temp of the stuffing (right? probe in center?), meaning the tenderloin actually went well above a medium rare, it was still juicy? I'm going to have to try it...
Thanks!

If you are cooking stuffing in raw pork, you need to keep track of the temperature in the stuffing. If it isn't over 145 F it isn't food safe as it has been contaminated by the pork around it. I do cook until the stuffing is at a safe temperature and track the pork temperature with my Thermapen.

Yes, I cook my pork above medium rare, it is just the way I like it. Yes, it was still juicy.

Looks Mighty Tasty, Disco!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear

Thanks, Bear!

Reactions: JLeonard
i do plan on this I happen to have 2 tender lions in the freezer. In some dishes we use box mix dressing and we cook it before we use it.

Warren

i do plan on this I happen to have 2 tender lions in the freezer. In some dishes we use box mix dressing and we cook it before we use it.

Warren
Sounds good but I recommend you add a bit of water or stock to make a moister dressing.

Looks great!! Love the apple stuffing idea. Pork tenderloin is a fav of mine and I definitely need to try this soon.

Reactions: disco
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky