Apple and Cherry smoked Boston Butt QVIEW!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks-Great.gif

Fabulous --- as usual!!!

What a guy!!!

Craig

Just curious, were you going for 200? Seems a little high, but I have not smoked a pork but yet. It looks awesome, cant wait to try one.

Just curious, were you going for 200? Seems a little high, but I have not smoked a pork but yet. It looks awesome, cant wait to try one.

Pork butt needs to go to at least 200 for pulling, most of us take them to 205. I see this is your first post, so welcome to SMF. You should go over to the roll call section & introduce yourself so we can all give you a proper SMF welcome.

Like Al said welcome to the site. Yeah thats the temp we are going for if you want it to pull properly. If your concern is dry or tough meat at that temp you an put that out of your mind. This stuff melts in your mouth if you do it right.

Thank you sir, I appreciate it!

Great looking PP Steve!.   I tried the cherry hickory mix for my PP this weekend and it came out great.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky