apology

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokin leo

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Apr 6, 2010
im sorrry if ive offended any body with my words in caps

did not know the rule that caps was yellin
icon_neutral.gif

All caps also makes it harder to read, or it does for people like me with bad eyes.
PDT_Armataz_01_33.gif

my problem is the oppisite think its time to go to the eye doc
im tuning 38 in june so guess i should quit my pride and go
icon_neutral.gif

Sounds like a smoked Kogel is something worth YELLING ABOUT!
biggrin.gif

No problem, it's all good, glad you were able to post and let us know!
Worn glasses since my 20's, wouldn't be without them! Blind as a bat otherwise! Here's a pic to show you - nothin' wrong with glasses as long as you wear them and use them! It's a cheap fix to make seein' right!

Thanks for your posts, keep 'em comin' and enjoy it all! Have a great time!

Got tri focals, spoused ta have hearin aides, knees er bad, left had is bungered up, aw heck, I need a overhaul. Tried gettin a trade in on cash fer clunkers but didn't make the cut!
icon_mrgreen.gif

A friend of mine kept emailing me in all caps. I kept asking why?? He would say each time that he thought it would be easier for me to read. Wrong!!!! It makes all of the letters seemed to be squezzed together. I finally got him to stop and all is well now-----
icon_wink.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky