Anyone need a 22” kettle lid? MD or NC area

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokingUPnorth

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Dec 7, 2017
Michigan UP
So before I found out I was getting transferred again I picked up a new 22” kettle. Assembled it and the lid hinge on the inside was a little off and would only hand on one side of the grill. Weber being the company they are sent me a new replacement for free. I only used this one a couple times. I had to take off the thermometer and handle for the replacement but wanted to see if anyone wanted or needed one as a spare or replacement. Maybe to use if your using the vortex or something like that? Free to anyone who can pick it up in the MD area (39 min south of Baltimore) I can drive a little to meet someone too. Will also be in North Carolina from middle of January to middle of February

Attachments

• IMG_7229.jpeg
    IMG_7229.jpeg
    130.8 KB · Views: 9
So before I found out I was getting transferred again I picked up a new 22” kettle. Assembled it and the lid hinge on the inside was a little off and would only hand on one side of the grill. Weber being the company they are sent me a new replacement for free. I only used this one a couple times. I had to take off the thermometer and handle for the replacement but wanted to see if anyone wanted or needed one as a spare or replacement. Maybe to use if your using the vortex or something like that? Free to anyone who can pick it up in the MD area (39 min south of Baltimore) I can drive a little to meet someone too. Will also be in North Carolina from middle of January to middle of February
You can't beat Weber's CS. Mine arrived with a chip on the top lid. Sent me a replacement after I showed them a picture of it.

Reactions: JLeonard
Day late and a dollar short. My sons family was just out that way visiting his wife's sister - oh well.
I could have used it on my 22. It's lid has taken a beating from the Vortex and it's near replacement time.

Chris

Reactions: JLeonard
So is it gone or not. I too was thinking barrel smoker also.
Where are you station now?

Warren

Im stationed at the coast guard right now but transferring again this spring. But still available if anyone. Needs one.

You can't beat Weber's CS. Mine arrived with a chip on the top lid. Sent me a replacement after I showed them a picture of it.

They did the same for my 26” kettle bowl now I have one of those sitting around trying to decide what I want to do with 😂

Reactions: Steve H
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky