Anyone making homemade Pies for the Holidays ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
I just made a Mince Pie no meat in it . Done Bearcarver Bearcarver style in the Ninja Foody
These are Mini pies
DSCN1412.JPG
Came out better then the box stuff I used before
DSCN1416.JPG
Richie

I also have to give some credit to DRKsmoking DRKsmoking for the hot water dough crust, I modified it to make a pastry crust. Thank You

Last edited:
Holy cow Richie . Those look great .
Rich Thank you wife & I are the only ones that tasted these, need to get the kids to taste them before posting a recipe. Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

My mom is making her Bisquick crustless pumpkin pie this T-Day for us. I'm not a big crust person, but I love me some pumpkin pie with just a "little" bit of whipped cream on top
I use to use Bisquick for Banana Bread Thanks for the like I appreciate it
Richie

Looks great Richie! Around here we have Big Boys and their mini pies are called Pie Babies. :emoji_laughing:

Wife will be doing ours this weekend I bet. With her Mom passed she does pumpkin pies for her sisters and they in return make her Mom's stuffing and cole slaw to trade with us.

Looks great Richie! Around here we have Big Boys and their mini pies are called Pie Babies. :emoji_laughing:

Wife will be doing ours this weekend I bet. With her Mom passed she does pumpkin pies for her sisters and they in return make her Mom's stuffing and cole slaw to trade with us.
Sam sounds like a win win situation, my kids are finely starting to make some of my dishes LOL. Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Reactions: zwiller
Pies Look Great, My Brother!!
My Grammy used to make Mince Pies, but I liked her Strawberry Rhubarb Pies More!!
So how do you like that Ninja?
Like.

Bear

Reactions: zwiller
Pies Look Great, My Brother!!
My Grammy used to make Mince Pies, but I liked her Strawberry Rhubarb Pies More!!
So how do you like that Ninja?
Like.

Bear
Brother My wife does a great job using it.
Richie

Man those pies look delicious! I'll be smoking a couple bourbon pecan pies.
I may be posting the recipe pretty soon son & his girl friend liked it, 2 more to taste it tomorrow. Thanks for the Like Jake I appreciate it. Shoot me that recipe if you can.
Richie

Most likely Apple and Pumpkin. If Amanda gets ambitious, Bacon, Whiskey, Pecan Pie...JJ

• Wow
Reactions: Sowsage
Apple and cherry. Not really homemade. Store bought shells and canned fillings. I might make homemade dough instead of the store bought ones.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky