Any Backyard Competitions in South Florida (broward, dade, west palm)?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dougmays

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Nov 18, 2010
Gainesville, FL
i've gone to the FL BBQ website and there are alot of comps but most are in central and north florida.  I live in fort lauderdale and would like to find some locally.  Anyone know of anything?  I'd like to try out a local competition for my first time

The pigfest looks like a fun event!

Craig

yea i actually went to pigfest last year in lakeland..it was my first time and had alot of fun.  i didnt see a backyard competition there though? the last 2 years i went to ribfest down in miami but they didnt do it this year..the firrst year the next weekend they had a fort lauderdale one...and that had a backyard comp.

i printed out a form for one in Jupiter...which is a bit north of me.  just amazing how many there are in north and central florida (where i'm from) but none in south florida

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky