Another Texan here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

aggie94

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 31, 2014
Texas
Hello, hate being the new guy but I have been enjoying reading this site and need to get better cooking barbecue so decided to join.  I'm from North Texas but have been displaced west where the trees are few and the dust storms are plentiful.  Could say where I am but that's too easy, lets just say there are lots of pump jacks around here.  Coming from Cowtown I'm use to good barbecue, but out here the barbecue places are few and far between.  I've made going on barbecue trips one of my hobbies the past few years but get to craving barbecue bad in between them.  If I can learn to cook a brisket I can save a lot of trips to Central Texas!  Look forward to getting to know ya'll better.

Howdy and Gig'Em Aggie 94! I too am from FW. Nothing beats Texas Brisket, beef ribs, and some Texas hot guts washed down with cold Shiner at an Aggie tail gate. Whoop 07!

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky