Another satisfied customer (A-Maze-N-Smoker)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

coffee_junkie

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 17, 2009
Helena, MT
I just have to tell all of the SMF members out there how completely impressed I am with Todd and his business. You have all probably heard it before but.....

I have been reading everybody's great review of the product and have been jonesing to buy one, but had a few hangups mentally and monetarily. After I worked through my personal hangups, and when I saw that a pellet smoker model was available, I was sold. I talked with Todd via email on Friday and ordered the smoker Friday afternoon. To my surprise today at about 10am the mail came to my office and damned if I didn't have a package already. What integrity, honesty, and reliability Todd has built in his company. The smoker looks to be built with an amazing (pun intended) quality. I am a mechanical engineer so we tend to evaluate everything even the minute details. Anyways thanks again Todd for your company and your "made in America" product. I am gonna love this thing!

Reactions: tromaron
Todd's a standup guy. 
usa.gif

Now you guys are starting to see what a lot of us have been talking about for sometime now. Trust me when I tell you he is an honest down to earth man you would invite to your home. I know - I have and I hope to meet the rest of the family in a few months!

Last edited:
I couldn't imagine not having one.  I don't know how I got by before they came out...

I tried it out last night in the cold GOSM, and it smoked well for 4 hours and I bet 3 inches of pellets where affected. I can't wait to try is on some meat this weekend...hmm what to do? I will have to look through the freezer tonight and take something out, probably a small Butt or something.

Very Cool!

The AMNPS was tested in a GOSM and performed very well.

I'm anxious to see what you smoke this weekend!!!

Cold smoking should burn at about 2" per hour and at 225° pellets should burn at about 3"/hr.

Todd

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky