Another sandwich thread.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 18, 2017
Maplewood OH
Ok here we go. Didnt know what to call this thing but its another monster sandwich. (As if I make smaller ones lol!)

I was on my own for dinner last night and days like that are usually the times I make these crazy sandwiches.

Started out with some sliced ribeye,jalapeno cheese sausages and some toasted bread
1118202130a.jpg

Next some chopped onion and red bell pepper cooked in a pan.
1118202030.jpg

First layer: mayo,jalapeno cheese sausage,nacho cheese,pickled jalapenos. This was done on top of two seperate pieces of toasted bread.
1118202141.jpg

Next goes on the sliced ribeye.
1118202142.jpg

Then top that with the onions and peppers and some shredded jack cheese
1118202152.jpg

I placed them on a rack and melted the cheese under the broiler in the oven
1118202218_HDR.jpg

Then stacked on top of each other and topped with one more slice of toast. Yum!
1118202220c.jpg

Here is the cut shot!
1118202231.jpg

Sure was tasty!
Thanks for taking a loook!

Looks great Travis! Not sure what to call it either...but tasty and very filling!

Ryan

Reactions: JC in GB
Another super creative monster!! Nice job Travis. I think you have coined a new medical term that we may well see a medication for on TV in the near future...but there's probably no cure for it. It'll be known as Sandwich Insanity. You can be the poster child for the TV commercials :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Reactions: MJB05615
That's another amazing Monster! You're on a "Roll" with these Travis. Looks delicious. Great job.

That's crazy, but I 'd eat it for sure.
it was crazy! Crazy good!
Drooling....
lol!
Looks great Travis! Not sure what to call it either...but tasty and very filling!

Ryan
thanks Ryan ! Filled me up thats for sure!
View attachment 471563

The sandwich king strikes again. One hell of a sandwich man! Let me know when you get that stoner food truck open. I want to buy stock.
lol thanks! I'll let you know when i get it rolling!
I’m with SmokinVOLfan SmokinVOLfan in waiting on the food truck. That sammich Is spectacular.
Jim
Thanks Jim!

Isn't it great when the wife leaves us alone for a night to fend for ourselves. Nice sammy Travis

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky