Another sandwich thread.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
AWESOME! I just had that Sausage, for the first time, the other night. No Ribeye but did add Fried Red Peppers,Jalapeños and Onions with melted Cooper Sharp. Will be getting the Jalapeño and Cheese Sausage again!...JJ

Awesome Sammy, Travis!!!
Nice Job!
Like.
Were it not for the Onions, I would think you Hacked into my Brain!!!

Bear

Sandwich?More like gut-buster!
lol! Well yes ...yes it was. And now I have a name for it.."The Gut Buster"
Another awesome sammie. Using what you have to make a great sammie.

Warren
Thanks Warren ! I love using whatever I have in the fridge to make sandwiches like this. You can come up with some intresting combos!
Had to check my bp just opening this thread. Awesome looking sandwich bud
Thanks Jake! Deffinatly nit doctor aproved!
Another super creative monster!! Nice job Travis. I think you have coined a new medical term that we may well see a medication for on TV in the near future...but there's probably no cure for it. It'll be known as Sandwich Insanity. You can be the poster child for the TV commercials :emoji_laughing:

Robert
lol! I think ive had the "sandwich insanity" for most my life. Its tough to deal with but I make the best of it!
Another delicious looking and crazy sounding sandwich Travis! Sign me up!!!
Thanks xray! This thing was crazy good!

Wow, that is a Dagwood if ever I saw one!

JC :emoji_cat:
lol! Thanks!
very nice! Like!
Thanks eddie!
I'd be all over that.
thanks! It was awesome!
Now THAT'S a belt buster! Bravo!
thank you! Had loosen the belt up a notch!!
That's another amazing Monster! You're on a "Roll" with these Travis. Looks delicious. Great job.
Thanks! If I keep eating stuff like the I'll be round enough to "Roll" lol!

Reactions: MJB05615
Ok here we go. Didnt know what to call this thing but its another monster sandwich. (As if I make smaller ones lol!)

I was on my own for dinner last night and days like that are usually the times I make these crazy sandwiches.

Started out with some sliced ribeye,jalapeno cheese sausages and some toasted breadView attachment 471554

Next some chopped onion and red bell pepper cooked in a pan.View attachment 471555

First layer: mayo,jalapeno cheese sausage,nacho cheese,pickled jalapenos. This was done on top of two seperate pieces of toasted bread.View attachment 471556

Next goes on the sliced ribeye.View attachment 471557

Then top that with the onions and peppers and some shredded jack cheeseView attachment 471558

I placed them on a rack and melted the cheese under the broiler in the oven
View attachment 471559

Then stacked on top of each other and topped with one more slice of toast. Yum!View attachment 471560

Here is the cut shot!
View attachment 471561

Sure was tasty!
Thanks for taking a loook!
One heck of a sandwich right there!!!

My man....

My absolute favorite is smoked sausage, brisket, provolone, american, mayo on garlicky bread. I like ciabatta spread with brisket fat (right off of the freshly smoked brisket) and a dash of garlic powder, griddled.

Red onion, peppers, nacho cheese...
C'mon man. That's absolutely splendid and I can't wait to recreate with brisket instead of ribeye. I'd probably let the jalapenos get frisky in the onion/pepper mix.

I just had a big a$$ pastrami sandwich but now I need another half of one of yours. Just to get the old blood pressure kickin' hard lol.

lol! Yep!
Isn't it great when the wife leaves us alone for a night to fend for ourselves. Nice sammy Travis

Point for sure
Chris
It sure is! Its probably good that she doesn't leave me alone too much! Thanks Chris !
AWESOME! I just had that Sausage, for the first time, the other night. No Ribeye but did add Fried Red Peppers,Jalapeños and Onions with melted Cooper Sharp. Will be getting the Jalapeño and Cheese Sausage again!...JJ
JJ, I love just about any kind of jalapeno cheese sausage! I bet that Cooper was good on it!
Awesome Sammy, Travis!!!
Nice Job!
Like.
Were it not for the Onions, I would think you Hacked into my Brain!!!

Bear
Thanks Bear! Would have been just as good without the onions too!
My man....

My absolute favorite is smoked sausage, brisket, provolone, american, mayo on garlicky bread. I like ciabatta spread with brisket fat (right off of the freshly smoked brisket) and a dash of garlic powder, griddled.

Red onion, peppers, nacho cheese...
C'mon man. That's absolutely splendid and I can't wait to recreate with brisket instead of ribeye. I'd probably let the jalapenos get frisky in the onion/pepper mix.

I just had a big a$$ pastrami sandwich but now I need another half of one of yours. Just to get the old blood pressure kickin' hard lol.
Dude....this would be epic with some brisket! You gotta try that!
That is an awesome sammich!!... But I'm not sure you should be left alone very much.:emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:
lol thanks! And your right. I do require supervision most the time!! Hahaha!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky