Another Pork Steak

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
Now they I figured out how to grill these pork steaks been doing them fairly often. Hot, fast and Medium done. Used teriyaki sauce with a chunk of my fresh frozen pineapple grated in. A big storm hit as I was getting ready to grill. I will take every drop of rain we can get. Was pretty windy. I dont use the cover doing these as I want as hot as I can get. Roasted some squash. So good like this. I used a local Spicy Maple seasoning for them. Was like it was made for it.

Started out with a drink. Bought this Cilantro Lime Jalapeno mix the other day and man is it good,

IMG_20221104_142005534.jpg

IMG_20221104_163224743_HDR.jpg IMG_20221104_164140723_HDR.jpg

Keto Blueberry Cheesecake for Dessert. A Thanks goes to Chef Jeff for helping with this.

IMG_20221104_135310529_HDR.jpg IMG_20221104_135435152_HDR.jpg

Man all looks great Brian. Pork steaks are on sale again here at Savealot. I’ll need to get a few. Credit on the dessert is all you, I just pointed you in a direction. You nailed it!

Wow Brian, that looks really, really good. I'd agree that you have those pork steaks dialed in. Fantastic looking meal buddy!!

Robert

Looks great Brian . I did some the other day hot and fast . Great way to cook them .

Looks really good from wear I'm sitting Brian. Nice Job

Point for sure
Chris

Awesome Brian! That is a meal for sure! Man, I wish I could hang with you. I like the new pic too🤙🤙

Now they I figured out how to grill these pork steaks been doing them fairly often. Hot, fast and Medium done. Used teriyaki sauce with a chunk of my fresh frozen pineapple grated in. A big storm hit as I was getting ready to grill. I will take every drop of rain we can get. Was pretty windy. I dont use the cover doing these as I want as hot as I can get. Roasted some squash. So good like this. I used a local Spicy Maple seasoning for them. Was like it was made for it.

Started out with a drink. Bought this Cilantro Lime Jalapeno mix the other day and man is it good,

View attachment 647794

View attachment 647793View attachment 647797

Keto Blueberry Cheesecake for Dessert. A Thanks goes to Chef Jeff for helping with this.

View attachment 647796View attachment 647795
It all looks great!
Tom Thumb/Albertons has limit 1, Pork Butts $0.99/lbs with their phone app. You can cut your own pork steaks (deboned out of course unless you have a saw that can cut through bone).
I do this often when the go on sale. I Love grilling pork steaks/strips :)

I'm picking one up tomorrow and throwing in the freezer to be our Thanksgiving Day ham. We have so many people at the family events that yep we have ham for Thanksgiving as well as Christmas.

Gonna cure a pork shoulder for ham for both holidays again this year. last times came out sooooo good!!! :)

Man all looks great Brian. Pork steaks are on sale again here at Savealot. I’ll need to get a few. Credit on the dessert is all you, I just pointed you in a direction. You nailed it!
Thanks Jeff. It came out better than I could of hoped for. Had a nice creamy texture and big Blueberry taste!
man does that look good!! thanks for sharing!
Thanks
Wow Brian, that looks really, really good. I'd agree that you have those pork steaks dialed in. Fantastic looking meal buddy!!

Robert
Thanks Robert
Looks great Brian . I did some the other day hot and fast . Great way to cook them .
Thanks Rich. They come out so tender like this.
Nice cook Brian, you did the pork just the way we like them also, grilled

A good drink, pork steak dinner, than big slab of dessert Now that is living, way to go Brian

David
Thanks David
Looks really good from wear I'm sitting Brian. Nice Job

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris
Awesome Brian !!
Dessert looks Great Too!!
Like.

Bear
Thanks John
Never tried to cook them hot; it's always been low and slow.

Rick
I have not tried them that way yet. Usually looking for a quick meal when make them.
Awesome looking pork steaks Brian!
And I sure would like a slice of that cheesecake!
Al
Thanks Al. It was so good. Never would of known was low carb.
Awesome Brian! That is a meal for sure! Man, I wish I could hang with you. I like the new pic too🤙🤙
Thanks Jed.
It all looks great!
Tom Thumb/Albertons has limit 1, Pork Butts $0.99/lbs with their phone app. You can cut your own pork steaks (deboned out of course unless you have a saw that can cut through bone).
I do this often when the go on sale. I Love grilling pork steaks/strips :)

I'm picking one up tomorrow and throwing in the freezer to be our Thanksgiving Day ham. We have so many people at the family events that yep we have ham for Thanksgiving as well as Christmas.

Gonna cure a pork shoulder for ham for both holidays again this year. last times came out sooooo good!!! :)
Thanks Carlo. They been on sale almost weekly. I mixing a cure up for a friend to give that a try. I like Dave's injection method but not crazy about that stock in it. Just going with water in the future.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky