Another PA boy signing on

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome to the SMF Flyboys!
icon_biggrin.gif

I got a nephew who lives in Upper Bucks...Quakertown, and a niece in Allentown. Most of my relatives were born and raised Upstate PA. I was born and raised south of Philly in a city named Chester.

Scotty and I were just up there (Levittown) last month for about a week.

I got a lot of relatives dotting Florida too.

Wow, thank you all very much for the GREAT welcome!! I really look forward to learning from you great folks!! As I said before, what a small world too. I was born and raised not too far from you, Smokin For Life, Lawncrest/ Rhawnhurst. I have an uncle that lives in Royersford Shellbellc, and I live about 5 minutes from Quarry and 152 Wilson. And I am in Quakertown alot RockyB. Looks like I found a nice little home here!!

That sounds good to me Wilson!! I have never turned down and cold one and don't plan on starting now!! The Perk is a good watering hole too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky