• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

another noobie

nokidz

Joined Sep 23, 2006
hi all, i am new to smokers and stuff. i have a new smoker and my wife threw out the directions. how do i prep it to use it for the first time, and what do i do?????? help.
my smoker looks like this......
B0001FX5HO.01-A1KDZ23Y0QWKQ3._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

rat

Joined Aug 25, 2006
Dude I am no pro nor do i have a unit like yours but this is what I would do.Coat the inside with vegetable oil (except firebox). stoke it with charcoal . Go pickup meat and wood (plus adult beverage) . Drink beverage and work on your recipe for tomorrow. Wellcome from the Rat

dgross

Meat Mopper
Joined Dec 21, 2006
If you know who the manufacturer is you may be able to find the directions/manual online :) . That is how I replaced my first manual/cookbook for my ECB last year once it got too stained. Good luck and happy smoking! Daun

smokemaster

Smoke Blower
Joined Dec 20, 2006
Use PAM or wipe on vegetable oil or peanut oil in the cooking chamber. Heat to 300 for about 3-4 hours. You'll get a nice coating and it'll set everything in place. Some folks even wipe down the outside to set the paint.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.