Another Newbie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

shadowhawk

Original poster
Jun 3, 2014
Dolan Springs , Arizona
Hi folks.....I go by the name of Shadowhawk. I live in Northern AZ in a little town called Dolan Springs which is off HWY 93 between Kingman and Vegas. I love to smoke and BBQ (I use a Brinkmann offset and a WSM 18.5). Thought I would just drop in and say hi and let you know that people really DO live North of Kingman. Have a great 4th of July !!!

Hey there fellow Arizonan....

I have traveled in your area a few times...but not in a long time... Never seem to get up that way anymore.

Hope the Monsoon's are not bothering you up there... they kind of have put a damper on my plans to try and do a little smoking this weekend... (to many chances for a repeat of last nights storm)

Take care...and smoke 'em if you have 'em. !!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky