Another mini build thread

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have a chicken in the freezer. It just might get cooked.

Looking to see if I can find some high temp blue and white. Lol

Adam if i ever wanted to grill on both grates i just popped in the lid on the Joe bottom....it became a "double diffuser"    I used the steamer insert as a template do mark and drill holes in the lid and puffed it up.  

This is the diffuser i use in the Jimmy for the most part since i usually go one level cooking on the mini. 

Adam if i ever wanted to grill on both grates i just popped in the lid on the Joe bottom....it became a "double diffuser"    I used the steamer insert as a template do mark and drill holes in the lid and puffed it up.  

This is the diffuser i use in the Jimmy for the most part since i usually go one level cooking on the mini. 

Why a double diffuser?

Nevermind. I got ya.

Yea it evens out the temps great and still let drippings go down to the coals.   Rarely use it but if i go somewhere and don't have my drum or Jimmy with me i'd want to maximize the space in the mini and use both racks. 

I want to be able to use both racks if I need too.

Damn stuff is thin and hard to weld.

Good thing I am good at it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky