ALRIGHT... gonna try 2 chucks..Q VIEW. need some help..

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
At my house, those chucks would be classified as steaks, not roasts. Meat at my house needs to be at least 3 inches thick to be considered a candidate for a roast.

when i asked for chuck roast and they came out with those, i thought they were a little thin also.. but, tasted good!! heres the finished product. my taste tester liked it....
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

First one I did, I used plain old barbeque sauce. Tasted good. After that, I used a finishing sauce that I've used for years on London broil. Consists of butter, beef bouilion, sliced onion, salt, garlic, and anything else that sounds good. It's fantastic on London broil, but I thought the BBQ sauce was better on the Chucky. Then I tried modifying a beef mop that Paul Kirk has in one of his books. Bouillon, veg oil, catsup, cider vinegar, onion, Worsty sauce, sugar, garlic, salt, pepper, Merlot.

Dang Ol' dang, is that ever good on pulled Chucky sandwiches. Why didn't I defrost a chucky last night????

D'Ohh!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky