Aloha from Hawaii

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

linecut

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 15, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
whats up everyone! joined sometime ago. but lost the site when my computer died just found you again.. i live in Hilo Hawaii on the island of Hawaii.. i do my Qing on 2 large BGE's a WSM and a weber gold gasser for grilling.i think i may have posted here a couple time way back.. but i never did roll call.. Aloha Curt

Welcome back to the forum linecut. Try not to be gone so long. Keep us in pics from the Aloha state - can't be much better than good Q and beautiful sunsets

Keep Smokin

Welcome linecut, glad you found your way back!!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Welcome Linecut, did you used to go by HiloBoy? Seems like I remember the avatar
icon_redface.gif
(kind of hard to forget)
biggrin.gif

Shucka Brada Huuutahhh!

Hele mai! hau`oli found nei.
May your smoke never be papa'a!

icon_lol.gif

English
Slang Hello brother big welcome
Come in! Happy you found this place.
May your smoke never be burnt!

yap; thats me hiloboy. its just when i signed up at this site in 2005 i was linecut and i don't know how to change it to hiloboy. so i'll live with it . got that avatar from Phil at BBQ Brethren site in 2004 or 2005. i really like it lots of fun. my wife tells me it fits me well... Debi and everyone mahalos for the welcome. Debi, just as long as my meat isn't papa'a and my smoke stays polu (blue) life is good..

Smoked not much sugar cane or pineapple anymore! Even the tarro root is scarce these days!

icon_sad.gif

That reminds me I haven't finished my ukelele tutorial yet for my music site ...

Keywesmoke,sounds good my friend.. mahalos everyone again for having me back.. i'll try to share when i can..and i'm looking forward to learning all i can from all of you..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky