AirFried Pizza. (With Leftover Scallops)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
AirFried Pizza. (With Leftover Scallops)

We were due for some Homemade Pizza, and I had these Bay Scallops Leftover, in my Fridge, so Let’s do it!!

So I got out some Mama Mary’s Pizza Crusts & Pizza Sauce, and some Shredded Mozzarella & Pepperoni.
First a little coat of Olive Oil, then Sauce, Cheese, and Pepperoni.
Then into the Air Fryer @ 400°, and it only takes about 8 minutes.

Then the first night I put a little pile of Scallops on the side, and the second night I put the few I had left, right on the Pizza.

Strange, but Tasty!!

Check it out below, and Thanks for dropping by,

Bear

All The Fixins!!
IMG_4680.jpg

Olive Oil, Then Pizza Sauce:
IMG_4681.jpg

Mozzarella Cheese:
IMG_4682.jpg

Pepperoni, then onto the Baking Pan & into the Air Fryer @ 400°:
IMG_4683.jpg

Eight Minutes later, plated with some Leftover Bay Scallops on the side:
IMG_4684.jpg

Next Night, Same kind of Pizza, and only a few leftover Scallops, so I put them on the Pizza before going in the Air Fryer:
IMG_4688.jpg

Last edited:
New Pizza Place in town "Papa Bears Pizza "

Looks good

Gary

Looks good Bear! How were the crusts? Ive seen them in the store but never tried them. I bet those scallops were good on the pizza! Of course I think scallops would be good on anything! Lol!

Yeah Buddy

Darn nice pizza.

Bear have you just put the pizza rounds in the 360 to get them crispy.

got to say bear I never seen that combo, but it sure does look good.

Thank You Jim!!
First time I tried it---Pretty good!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

New Pizza Place in town "Papa Bears Pizza "

Looks good

Gary

Thank You Gary!!
And Thanks for Liking "Papa Bear's Pizza". LOL :emoji_bear:

Bear

Mighty tasty looking Bear. In fact I may have to use that combo in a fatty or a beer can burger this summer. I just won't tell the wife it's bay scallops.

Point for sure
Chris

Looks good Bear! How were the crusts? Ive seen them in the store but never tried them. I bet those scallops were good on the pizza! Of course I think scallops would be good on anything! Lol!

Thank You Travis!!
We like those crusts. They're the only ones we use now.
And Thanks for the like.

Bear

Yeah Buddy

Darn nice pizza.

Bear have you just put the pizza rounds in the 360 to get them crispy.

Thank You Rick!!
We haven't done that.
We just put them in when loaded, and it takes about 8 minutes to be done, and we like the texture of the crust that way.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Mighty tasty looking Bear. In fact I may have to use that combo in a fatty or a beer can burger this summer. I just won't tell the wife it's bay scallops.

Point for sure
Chris

Thank You Chris!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Interesting and it looks great! I've had seafood pizza before. But that has a white sauce.

Thank You Steve!!
I've seen Seafood pizza, but never had any, because we share our Pizza, and No Seafood for The Boss.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky