Air Frying from Frozen (Fish & Pizza)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm beginning to think its a working retirement for the air fryer......I keep seeing "last post with the air fryer..." post. LOL. Those dang air fryers are just too handy. Good looking sammies.
Jim

Thank You Jim!!!
LOL---I know what you mean. My camera downloading doesn't keep up very good, and these leftover cooks keep turning up, but I actually did them before I said "Last One". I'm pretty sure that's all of them now, so from here forward they should all be either Ninja or Sous Vide----Plus My Son got me a new Grill Grate for my Weber "Q", so I can use that when I can make it out there. And hopefully I can manage to get to my Smoker a time or two also.
Thanks for noticing, Jim!! :emoji_ok_hand:

Bear

Reactions: JLeonard
Thank You Jim!!!
LOL---I know what you mean. My camera downloading doesn't keep up very good, and these leftover cooks keep turning up, but I actually did them before I said "Last One". I'm pretty sure that's all of them now, so from here forward they should all be either Ninja or Sous Vide----Plus My Son got me a new Grill Grate for my Weber "Q", so I can use that when I can make it out there. And hopefully I can manage to get to my Smoker a time or two also.
Thanks for noticing, Jim!! :emoji_ok_hand:

Bear
I got a new gadget from Amazon yesterday....A Hamilton Beach Breakfast sandwich maker. Makes like egg McMuffins with it. Gave it a quick run thru last night for this mornings work breakfast. I'll do a full run down/review on it when I get a day off.
Jim

Reactions: MJB05615
I got a new gadget from Amazon yesterday....A Hamilton Beach Breakfast sandwich maker. Makes like egg McMuffins with it. Gave it a quick run thru last night for this mornings work breakfast. I'll do a full run down/review on it when I get a day off.
Jim

Cool, Jim!!
I like those Sammy Makers!!
If I was still working, I'd jump at one of them real quick!!
You should Love that !!

Bear

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky