• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Adirondack Chair Build

OldSmoke

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 5, 2020
I love these chairs! Yours is a beauty. Reminds me of one of my favorite places in the Olympic Mountains in Washington.

496E4489-015D-42B4-9FC4-A2BA81D2799E.jpeg

Alfredolch

Joined Apr 27, 2021
Very nice work, you did a great job. I like how you managed to burn the pine, and now it is easy to see the entire structure of the tree. I want to ask your advice about a pair of chairs for my Moda Boardroom table. I bought it on https://www.office-furniture.com.au/ for my summer house as it perfectly fits my style. I like the combination of rough metal and natural wood, something that is impossible in real life. Now I would like to create 6 chairs designed in the same style for this table. I think you're the right person to help me. I found a couple of interesting ideas on Pinterest, but it's hard for me to realize them just from the picture.

Last edited:

kilo charlie

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Sep 25, 2017
Very nice work, you did a great job. I like how you managed to burn the pine, and now it is easy to see the entire structure of the tree.
Thank you! I've done burnt pine before in smaller projects with a hand held torch but for this project I used a weed burner... took about 15 minutes to lay everything out in the driveway and burn it.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.