Ad Layout Work

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
My adds are back so they must still be dickin with it

Jeff... What's the chances of getting the video (bottom right corner) moved up the page about a half inch or so... This way the up/down arrows are still usable ??

Thanks ...

Jeff... What's the chances of getting the video (bottom right corner) moved up the page about a half inch or so... This way the up/down arrows are still usable ??

Thanks ...

Keith, I will let them know.. I assume this is mobile? What device and browser are you using?

These ads are to me very minor, LOL I swear on some of the food blogs i peruse for recipe ideas the numbers of pop ups and videos and other monetized clicks is mind numbing haha

Good news… The ad issue is fixed however there will be some lag time since this involves the browser cache.

Over the next several hours you should start seeing the ads and videos go away if you are a premier member.

Let me know if you have further questions about this.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky